ON-LINE UNIT RECHARTERING
Each year Charter Organizations of each unit have to turn in an updated roster, an agreement of understanding of responsibilities, and registration fees for each member for the year.
1. On-Line Rechartering Website - https://scoutnet.scouting.org/ucrs/UI/home/default.aspx
2. On -Line Rechartering Tutorial - https://scoutnet.scouting.org/ucrs/Help/tutorial/main.html
If you have questions about Rechartering, please contact your Unit Commissioner or your District Executive for further information. Thank you.
RECHARTER TURN-IN OPPORTUNITIES
Please remember that before you turn in your recharter paperwork that you must have the following items:
1. Final version of the recharter paperwork (this is the version that has signatures on page 2 - otherwise it will say draft version);
2. Signatures from the Executive officer (name of executive officer on top of Page 2) / Signature of the Cubmaster / Signature of Council Representative (will be signed when you turn your paperwork into the office);
3. All applications of new youth or adult (front page will list what applications you will need, if any are needed);
4. Payment for charter (total amount due will be listed on the right middle side of Page 2);
5. Youth protection certificates for any adults that expired this year. (These adults will not be able to recharter until they have completed and turned in their new certificate.)
We look forward to having you and your Scouts on board for another year of adventure in Scouting!!
December 7th is the date for turning in your packets. Click here for Turn-In locations.
You can also turn everything into Kathy Adair at the Council Service Center.