Why Scouts Like Boys' Life
- It's good reading. Boys' Life is a fun mix of exciting
stories and useful information. Try it and you'll see: boys like
reading Boys' Life.
- It helps you advance faster. Boys' Life follows the
Cub Scouting program themes each month. Cub Scouts who subscribe
to Boys' Life earn rank advancements faster and more often
than Cub Scouts who don't take the magazine.
- Your family reads it. Parents and brothers and sisters like
Boys' Life, too. Many family members read all or part of
- It gives you more time on the Scouting trail. Scouts who
subscribe to Boys' Life stay in Scouting longer than Scouts
who don't take the magazine—on average, two and a half times
longer than non-subscribers.
- It's "just part of Scouting." Boys' Life and Scouting
To Learn More About Boys' Life
The Boys' Life Web site (www.boyslife.org) has information about the current
issue, games to play, projects to download, and more. There's even a
form you can download to subscribe. But remember that youth members
can get a special subscription price—so if you're already in
Cub Scouting, contact your local council to subscribe.